Using Social Media you can view resumes and profiles on social media sites, particularly LinkedIn. Now recruiters can find you directly and view your skills and job interest. In this chapter we will show you how to setup your account profile to start searching for job seekers.
Follow these steps to create your LinkedIn account:
1) Go to LinkedIn.
2) Enter your name (CPT John Doe).
3) Enter Gmail Address previously setup.
4) Create password.
5) Click “join now“
1) Enter Country
2) Enter Center’s Zip Code
3) Ensure Employed is selected
4) Enter Company Commander
6) Industry is Military
7) Click “create my profile”
8) Re-enter your Gmail account to find other
contacts on LinkedIn.
9) Login to your Gmail Account.
10) Look for an Email from LinkedIn.
11) Open the Email and confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the Email.